Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 6th

















Hope Card died today, she was surrounded by family, sending her off with love. I am glad to have known her. I enjoy reflecting on the conversations we shared while sitting on the dock in between sails on summer evenings. Happiness, strong opinions, a passion for her hobbies. I have always smiled when I talked to Hope, I smile now when I think of her.

Jim Schneider

The Board and the Staff of the Michigan Maritime Museum is greatly saddened by the passing of Hope Card. She was a dedicated volunteer as both a docent and a member of the ships company. Hope was always ready to lend a helping hand and was a friend to all. Her smile will be a treasure we will keep in our hearts.

Ellen Sprouls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home