Monday, July 21, 2008

New Gun Crew Training

Hello everyone!

I have been asked by Captain Jim to start training volunteers on how to work the gun.
If you are interested in being part of the gun crew please let me know. I would like to do it on Tuesday and Thursday nights and maybe Saturdays. If you join, you will first start learning how to fire the gun with out actually firing it and then loading and firing. We will do it enough so everyone can be a successful gunner.

You can get a hold of me by my cell phone or my email address.

-tribbster@juno.com

-Cell Phone: 269-352-0098

I need some new gunners that would be interested so we can have a great gun crew next year. However, it is a lot of fun, and I hope to get a lot of responses.


Thanks,

Ben Tribby

We are updating the Gunnery manual to reflect new safety and training standards. All members of the gun crew from 05, 06 and 07 are encouraged to participate in forming this new training program. To maintain consistent, high quality gunnery crew from one year to the next it is important for volunteers to be the foundation of the program.

Jim Schneider

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home